"Plastic handle with steel hook"
As dreadlocks grow, the new hair at the scalp is un-dreaded. Left unchecked this will create a tangled/matted mess of loose hair.
The new growth requires incorporating into your dreadlocks.
One of the the best ways to do this is using latch-hooking. It requires no product and will stay in place for a long time. Latch hooking is long lasting, reduces maintenance time and keeps dreads looking neat and tidy.
Step 1: Back comb the hair until a knot forms on the end.
Step 2: Use the latch hook to pull up through the middle of the section of hair until the knot at the end stops it from going any further.
Step 3: Catch the knot in the latch hook and pull it through the middle of the section of hair.
Step 4: Move the latch hook 90 degrees counterclockwise and repeat step 3. Repeat this process until the section of hair is latched all the way down to the root.
- We offer - Free shipping on all UK orders.
- All orders will be dispatched within 1 working day.
- Most orders will be shipped the same day if ordered before 3pm.
- We ship via royal mail 2nd class.
- Optional paid upgrades are available for 1st class and special delivery.
- We ship Worldwide via royal mail international standard.
For International orders and upgraded UK postage orders:
Delivery Costs will be calculated upon checkout.