"Dreadcare From The Netherlands" :
This locking cream can be used when making or touching up dreadlocks
The locking cream is soft and non-sticky. The cream can easily be distrubuted on dreadlocks and it can also be washed out. You will not end up with sticky dreads when you use this cream.
The locking cream ensures that loose hairs stick to your dreadlocks and help to keep them sleek and compact.
It does not contain any ingrediants that could cause scalp irriation.
This cream can also be used to make dreadlocks out of more difficult hair that does not tangle well or does not easily stiffen.
Vitamin E has been added to the cream for extra hair care.
- Use the locking cream on washed and dried hair once you’ve made dreads or touched them up.
- Take a small amount of locking cream in your hands and evenly palm roll the cream into the dreads.
- For better results, you can then blow dry the dreads. This gives the dreads a light shine.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Emulsifying Wax, Olive Oil, Germaben II Preservative, Fruit Based Humectant, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lanolin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (perfume).
- We offer - Free shipping on all UK orders.
- All orders will be dispatched within 1 working day.
- Most orders will be shipped the same day if ordered before 3pm.
- We ship via royal mail 2nd class.
- Optional paid upgrades are available for 1st class and special delivery.
- We ship Worldwide via royal mail international standard.
For International orders and upgraded UK postage orders:
Delivery Costs will be calculated upon checkout.